Vital Football

Latest Dundee United News

Gomis can go say reports

Gomis can go say reports

Senegalese international midfielder Morgaro Gomis is likely to become the first high-profile casualty of Dundee United's cost-cutting measures according to latest reports.

The 25-year-old is out-of-contract at the end of the season and has already advised Tannadice officials that he has no intentions of entering negotiations over a new deal.

As a result the Arabs are ready to listen to offers for the ex-Cowdenbeath schemer in January as a precaution against losing him for nothing next summer.

Chairman Steven Thompson announced earlier in the week that the club had to make cuts from next season because his family were unable to keep funding it.

Meanwhile, discussions are set to continue with Craig Conway and Prince Buaben, who are similarly due to become free agents in the summer.

Join The Vital Debate



Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Vital Arabs
Date:Friday November 19 2010
Time: 9:44AM

Login to post a comment

Recent Dundee United Articles

We've power to add says skipper

Dundee United skipper Tam Scobbie reckons the club have enough firepower in place to stay at the top of the table despite missing recent chances.

Everybody wants to beat us - Laszlo

Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo says his club is the biggest in the Scottish Championship.

Midfielder opens talks

Dundee United have opened contract talks with midfielder Scott Fraser.

Manager hails win as 'vital'

Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo admitted it was a vital three points at the weekend.

Dundee United Archived Articles

Vital Arabs articles from

Site Journalists

Malpas
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Ray McKinnon was the right choice as manager?
Suggested By: Vital Arabs
Yes78%
No22%
The Vital Football Members League
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Vital Football Comment

Recent Dundee United Results (view all)

Dundee United Fixtures (view all)

Write for Vital Football